I dun been tagged! Twice!!
For two variations of the same meme, in fact; the question/fact one, you know the drill. Since I got tagged twice, I'll see if I can tag a whopping twenty-two
1. I have previously sketched a preliminary sketch of a sketch of a sketch of a preliminary sketch. You're not a real artist until you've done this.
2. I'm not really an atheist, but do hold a skeptical view of religion. I can easily take a comfortable middle ground and have no religious preference.
3. I tend to be fairly pessimistic; but hey, at least I'm always right or pleasantly surprised.
4. The above in turn demonstrates how I tend to be fairly optimistc, which in turn demonstrates how I tend to be fairly conflicted.
5. I own a $3000 computer program that was legally obtained. The educational discount lowers the price by more than 90%.
6. Never had a hard time weighing both sides of an issue.
7. I have a bit of a [DATA EXPUNGED].
8. I randomly speak in various accents at home. This occasionally manifests in my dA comments as well.
9. I hate you all- on opposite day.
10. Pragmatism is a good friend of mine; I get slightly irritated when people can't just use the method that makes sense.
11. You know that Cauldron comic I've been endlessly teasing about? I've got rough drafts of the first month or so of strips.
1. What's your favourite style of art?
Errr... the art kind? I like art.
If you're asking my favorite style to draw in myself, however, it's western... ish.
2. What's your favourite food?
3. Favourite drink?
I like eggnog.
4. What would you do if you woke up to find a pissed off ape with needles for fur humping your door?
Let it be and/or begin writing my will.
5. Who is your sworn enemyMayonnaise.
6. If it could rain anything you wanted, what would you wish it would rain?
Common sense elixir.
7. Your computer just killed your family, what do you do?So. Conflicted.
9. What is your least favourite animal?
The Cat Flea
10. Yes or no?
11. Has this tagging caused extremely uncomfortable bowel movement?
Not yet, but I'm not ruling out the possibility.
1. Guy friends, or girl friends?
Girls. From my experience at least, the old stereotype of girls being more mature is most often true, and I'm not the kind of person who can deal with a gutterbrained simpleton.
2. Favorite pizza topping?
3. Favorite flavor of icecream?
That one with the taste.
4. One thing on your bucket list.
5. Favorite school subject?
6. What you do when you're bored?
7. Favorite thing about summer?
The store stocking those mexican snap apart popsicles.
8. How happy are you today?
9. Favorite book SERIES?
Currently, The Kane Chronicles
Ten questions for my victims:
1. If ham cannot be used to buy cookies, what CAN you buy with ham?
2. How is a rabbit like a trash compactor?
4. What is the most rabid fandom you are a member of?
5. Do you have any sort of fear that you know is irrational, but try to convince yourself otherwise?
6. Ever played a tabletop RPG? Did you enjoy it?
7. A flavor of potato chip that they don't make, but you wish
8. The really awesome food item at the store or restaurant that they inevitably stopped selling just to piss you off?
9. Weirdest combination of two animals you can think of?
10. Are you excited or at all interested in finally seeing something solid made of my Cauldron project?
...okay, so I managed seventeen. Not bad, not bad. Feel free to spread the plague as far as you like.